A number of entities rely on FAH for hotel valuations and appraisals of existing properties and proposed projects, particularly lenders that are considering refinancing or issuing a loan on a hotel or hotel project, lenders and hotel owners needing a value opinion for loan or portfolio monitoring, and accountancy firms compiling large portfolio valuations.
Changing markets and variances in neighborhood and real estate values can cause fluctuations in how a hotel is appraised. When refinancing, issuing loans, or investing in hotel real estate, lenders, owners, and potential owners must have confidence in the value opinion on which they base their decisions.
FAH provides highly credible hotel valuations and appraisals, with value opinions based on methodologies that have set industry standards. We’re hotel specialists, not generalists that may only perform a few hotel appraisals a year.
Through our multinational team and distinctive hotel valuation research methods, we provide you with hotel valuations and appraisals that you can depend on to move your projects ahead
How We Help Our Clients
- Offer a highly credible opinion of value that assists you in making informed decisions
- Ensure confidence in valuation analysis and reporting via depth of experience and expertise
- Provide value opinions that are delivered on time and tailored to each client’s specific needs
- Expertly handle portfolios of all sizes, in any location, even on an expedited timeline
- Appraisals related to FEMA’s 50% Rule on the substantial improvement (repair or replace) of a non-conforming structure (for hotels damaged by hurricanes)